a small favor to help my disaster medical team

nyc medics, my disaster medical team, is in the running to win some much needed funds. please vote for them in the facebook chase community giving campaign. thanks-emedpa

We need your vote!!

NYCM is participating in the Chase Community Giving Program on Facebook. In four very simple, short steps you will help us compete to win $250,000!!

Voting Period: 11/08/11 through 11/22/11.

How to vote:

1. [h=3] Go to Chase Community Giving - Facebook[/h]
  2. Allow 'Access' and 'Like' the Chase Community Giving Application (must be logged into FB)
  3. Go to our page (search NYC Medics in the search charities box)
  4. Vote for NYC Medics

Chase will make a total of $3,025,000 in donations to winning charities as follows:

• $250,000 to the Charity receiving the most votes (rank 1)
  • $100,000 to the runner-up Charities (ranks 2-5)
  • $25,000 to the next runner–up Charities (ranks 6-100)

To learn more about Chase Community Giving and how to vote click on this link: Chase Community Giving - Supporter FAQ's

We can not do our work with out you and we can not win this competition without your vote!

Please vote for us!!

Come on folks vote. Maybe u don't like AAPA, don't join your state agency, and dislike nccpa..... But at least vote for this. It just helps us all to get more press for PAs through programs like this (I have never meet EMEDPA but he is a standby on this forum and deserves our support)

Added my vote. Everyone should vote for a good cause and for the help EMEDPA provides here on the forums. Good luck.

Btw EMED, which countries have you gone to with this group?

I went to Haiti with them the week after the earthquake. was invited to Japan but couldn't go due to some work conflicts. would have gone to turkey if they had sent a team recently but the turkish govt refused outside help. their work in pakistan was before I joined the team. these are all really great, down to earth folks who just want to make a difference. no one on the board or advisory committee takes a salary, it is a 100% volunteer effort.

see their videos at http://www.nycmedics.org to get a better idea of what they do.

Archived