Ready to Rock N Roll?!

• 2 weeks later...

They have 3 interview sessions, maybe 4 but I think its 3...they will call you for the interview in November/December. I submitted my application last year around August and was invited to interview in December for the last interview in February. SMU's interviews are tough. They are 8 hours long! Its worth it though :)

They have 3 interview sessions, maybe 4 but I think its 3...they will call you for the interview in November/December. I submitted my application last year around August and was invited to interview in December for the last interview in February. SMU's interviews are tough. They are 8 hours long! Its worth it though :)

Did you get accepted there last year?

I still have not heard from SMU yet. What's everyones status with SMU?

Did you get a confirmation email that they received your application? If not you should email them to make sure. If so, just be patient. They will likely still be inviting people for interviews this month for Jan and Feb interview dates. Last year I got a phone call in December.

Archived