Western NC

I own some land in western NC. We took the kids to camp there and I saw a big sign for Catawba Family Practice with a PAs picture on it. I just looked it up to see if I saw correctly and yes, this is a PA owned practice near where we hope to move someday :smile:. Here is a link: http://www.catawbavalleymedical.org/catawba-valley-medical-group/catawba-family-practice

I love NC. Have spent the last 25 years of my life here (except for 2 months when we moved to SC until my DH got laid off). I call it home though I was born elsewhere. It is nice that there are plenty of PA schools to choose from, and lots of great places to work after finishing. I am psyched that this PA owns his own practice WITHIN a large medical group! And has his picture and name plastered on a billboard for all to see....Yay NC!

Magicnubs- is going to school in NC an option for you?

I love NC. Have spent the last 25 years of my life here (except for 2 months when we moved to SC until my DH got laid off). I call it home though I was born elsewhere. It is nice that there are plenty of PA schools to choose from, and lots of great places to work after finishing. I am psyched that this PA owns his own practice WITHIN a large medical group! And has his picture and name plastered on a billboard for all to see....Yay NC!

Magicnubs- is going to school in NC an option for you?

Yes! I've got a bit of a round-about track to PA school ahead of me. I'll be getting my ASN-RN first to pay off my debt from my bachelor's degree, which will also give me good practical knowledge before applying to PA school. During that time I

Archived