Just received an email placing me on hold for an interview

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here...my Sci GPA is a tad lower than 3.40, bummer! But here's to hoping we still have a shot. I'm surprised because they typically interview around 500 applicants..And Soraya I got the automated email response also, it's just meant to show us that it is extremely busy for him to respond right now since it is so busy so to expect a response within 72 hours.

I just received an email saying that I too am placed on the "hold" list. I interviewed last year back in January and was put on the alternate list. In the email, it said that they were granting interviews to applicants with a GPA of 3.4 or higher then they would start looking at applicants on the hold list. Hopefully they give most of the people on a "hold" an interview! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I just received an email saying that I too am placed on the "hold" list. I interviewed last year back in January and was put on the alternate list. In the email, it said that they were granting interviews to applicants with a GPA of 3.4 or higher then they would start looking at applicants on the hold list. Hopefully they give most of the people on a "hold" an interview! Keeping my fingers crossed!

were you on the hold list last year as well?

• 2 months later...

Yeah they started this new thing this year where they are interviewing people first solely based on GPAs. My question is are there any more interviews and is there any hope for us that are on the hold list. I tried to contact both Jeanne and Michael, the admissions counselors, and no responses from either of them. Sadness!

Archived