I hope this is a good thing.

My application was mailed by CASPA on August 10th. There were 2 classes pending, chem 2 in the summer, and Ochem in the fall.

One of the schools (Missouri State) sent me an email this morning,saying that my application has been processed, and asking me for my grade in the summer class, and another copy of my transcripts. I hope that this is a sign that I am going to get an interview.

This waiting is killing me.

Maybe. One of the schools I applied to last year waited until my fall courses were finished and grades were in to look at my application. I interviewed there in January, having already been accepted elsewhere WAY earlier in the cycle (September). They thought they needed those grades to evaluate me as an applicant - this school might think the same of you, and so they're pursuing it. Doesn't mean you'll get an interview (emails like that aren't usually from adcom members, more likely admissions officers in charge of making sure the file is complete), just that they need the transcripts to fully evaluate your application, but who knows!

Stay hopeful!

• 4 weeks later...

I interviewed last week with fm2384 as well. Overall, thought the interviews were pretty laid back. I really don't know how I feel past that. All we can do is hope, cross our fingers, and pray! Good luck to you guys in the interview process. Hopefully we end up classmates! Let me know if you guys have questions.

Archived