• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when the last interview dates are? The email I received said Nov 5 and 6th, but I am wondering if it has changed since then. Some previous posters said that we should not anticipate an admissions decision until Nov. 15-16, have other people heard this same date at their interview sessions? The wait is killing me! Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who have been accepted already :-)

Hi - just wanted to say that Yale's interview process is very warm and friendly :] Don't stress out! Do the informal dinner with the current students to help calm your nerves. They're really helpful and enthusiastic about the school. Just be yourself! Since you're interviewing, Yale already knows you're qualified... they're just trying to see if the program's right for you. Anyways, good luck!

Hey everyone! My interview is tuesday and i'm super excited! Glad to hear eveyone had such a great experience so far. I was just wondering if anyone else will be up on tuesday and if the pre-interview dinner is really crucial to make?

Plus, congrats to those that have got accepted already! That would be my dream! :)

• 2 weeks later...

rejected :( but it wasn't a huge shock since i didn't feel that great about how the interview went. but it actually made my decision super easy...i got accepted at philadelphia university the week before and was waiting to hear back from yale before turning in my deposit. it would have been a really difficult decision since i LOVED both schools. so yay for finally knowing where i'll be next year!

good look everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived