Fall 2012 acceptances?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all qualified applicants they consider for admission are interviewed.. Maureen stated how competetive the applicants were this year and how they decided to go ahead and interview. Chatham is not for everyone. PBL is for individuals who independently learn.. The ones who do not work well with this learning style might be those who failed to pass the PANCE on the first try.. I have a friend in Chathams PA program and I've heard all good things from him..

450 interviews for 30 available spots!!!! That's realy too much... This school just for tuition is $ 90K+Books and all other expenses. I did not heard any thing good from previous years about the Chatham. Generally everyone complaining about the Program. For example they offer online Pharmacology course; I do not think Pharmacology could be learn online. So that's why their first time PANCE pass rate is too low.. Good Luck...

Hey you guys! I got an interview on January 21st in the afternoon. My email says to be there at 1pm, so I guess they're doing morning and afternoon interviews that day.

Does anyone have any advice for the interview? This has got me nervous already just thinking about it.

Gretv07 and adamlane16- did you all apply to Puerto Rico campus or Pittsburgh?

Does anyone have any statistics for how many people they interview for their Puerto Rico campus? All I saw on previous posts was that there are approximately 200 applications for the 8 or 9 spots available.

Thanks for your help and good luck to you all!

I interviewed yesterday. It went very well. The faculty and students are extremely nice and helpful. They're constantly joking around which calms your nerves. The facility is beautiful! I've interviewed elsewhere and I must say, Chatham impressed me the most. I hope they accept me because it feels like the perfect match for me. I absolutely fell in love with the school and everyone involved in it. My advice to anyone interviewing Jan 21st.... Relax. It's not an intimidating interview. Good luck to all!

Just for everyone's information, RASCALPA obviously has a grudge against Chatham and is posting false information. I attended the interview yesterday and asked how many spots they had available and how many of those spots were going to be filled with school-affiliated students. Their answer was 80 spots to fill and maybe a handful of affiliated students. In their current class, they have 5 students that were direct transfers from other schools. So that still leaves at least 70-75 spots open, NOT 30. Also, there were 58 applicants interviewed yesterday during my session. If they hold 4 sessions, (AM & PM Jan. 7 & Jan. 21) that is about 240 interview invites, NOT 450 like RASCALPA says. Don't be discouraged by this person's comments. I was really impressed with everything Chatham had to offer and how well coordinated and organized their interview was. This is really an amazing program and if you have the opportunity you really should go to the interview.

Do not worry about the interview.. just be yourself! Yes I agree, RASCALPA has no clue what they are talking about!!! The prospective students from affiliated colleges also have to go through the same interview process and are not guarunteed spots! Chatham seemed very organized and the PBL seems awesome.. a way for students to expodentially gain knowledge, rather than work at the pace of the lectures..

Archived