Fall 2012 acceptances?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey how is everyone holding up post-interview?

I'm trying to focus my attention on my classes for this semester but I am of course on edge! I can't stop thinking about how brilliant Chatham's PBL is, it has really changed my opinion on many other PA programs. At this point Chatham is my top choice...I hope these next few weeks go by quickly. A watched pot doesn't boil, nor does a watched phone ring :) Everyone stay busy and best of luck!

Guest askyoulc

I'm exactly the same. I loved the PBL session and think it would be a great way to learn. Luckily I just started a job so that keeps me occupied most of the day, but after I leave I stare at my phone all evening. Hopefully they don't really wait until after Jan 21st. Good luck!

antj2k1: for my session, they had us paired up with one other applicant. And you were interviewed by one faculty member and one guest interviewer. Interviewing in pairs can actually help you in that you have time to think while the other person is speaking and can also feed off of their ideas if you're blank. But don't try to make it a habit of always answering their questions second. I think in my session we did a pretty good job of alternating on who answered the question first. They also gave us the opportunity at the beginning to introduce ourselves, so plan to get anything out then that they might not see on paper.

They told us that they would let everyone know before the end of the month. One of their professors said they would be calling as many accepted students as they could (after business hours) and the rest would get emails.

And just for the record I interviewed the morning of the 21st and there were 70 people being interviewed!!! That was way more than I expected. The odds of acceptance keep getting lower and lower :ohnoes:

They told us that they would let everyone know before the end of the month. One of their professors said they would be calling as many accepted students as they could (after business hours) and the rest would get emails.

And just for the record I interviewed the morning of the 21st and there were 70 people being interviewed!!! That was way more than I expected. The odds of acceptance keep getting lower and lower :ohnoes:

I tried to reply to this thread earlier and it wouldn't let me; so I'll try again, sorry if this ends up in duplicate.

I interviewed this past Saturday morning and there were 70 people in the interview session!!! This really surprised me, I thought there would be about 50 people. Earlier on in this thread it said that they were interviewing 200 people for 80 spots; I have a hard time believing this as 70 people in one interview session seems to be disproportionate to the other interview sessions then. So it seems the odds for getting accepted are becoming less and less. Also, a faculty member stated that we would all know by the end of the month and that they would be contacting as many of the accepted applicants by phone, after business hours, and the rest by email and letters.

I tried to reply to this thread earlier and it wouldn't let me; so I'll try again, sorry if this ends up in duplicate.

I interviewed this past Saturday morning and there were 70 people in the interview session!!! This really surprised me, I thought there would be about 50 people. Earlier on in this thread it said that they were interviewing 200 people for 80 spots; I have a hard time believing this as 70 people in one interview session seems to be disproportionate to the other interview sessions then. So it seems the odds for getting accepted are becoming less and less. Also, a faculty member stated that we would all know by the end of the month and that they would be contacting as many of the accepted applicants by phone, after business hours, and the rest by email and letters.

from reading posts from past years.. looks like they can either send info by mail or email.. i think we will get an email first, followed by a letter or acceptance package. I've heard that they will start letting us know as soon as friday the 27th and throughout febuary.. I CANT WAIT! I dont know an exact number of how many they interviewd but it was close to 250.

Archived