Fall 2012 acceptances?

from reading posts from past years.. looks like they can either send info by mail or email.. i think we will get an email first, followed by a letter or acceptance package. I've heard that they will start letting us know as soon as friday the 27th and throughout febuary.. I CANT WAIT! I dont know an exact number of how many they interviewd but it was close to 250.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New_pa; your remark doesn't make a lot of sense to me considering it is not February yet and Chatham mentioned they interviewed about 220 applicants. I also interviewed on January 21st and was told they wouldn't be making any decisions until the end of January and through February. I think it is challenging to wait, but it is all part of this process. I don't think Chatham University is going to lie to us about making acceptance decisions and how and when they make them. I can imagine how challenging it is for the committee to come to decisions anyway.

New_pa; your remark doesn't make a lot of sense to me considering it is not February yet and Chatham mentioned they interviewed about 220 applicants. I also interviewed on January 21st and was told they wouldn't be making any decisions until the end of January and through February. I think it is challenging to wait, but it is all part of this process. I don't think Chatham University is going to lie to us about making acceptance decisions and how and when they make them. I can imagine how challenging it is for the committee to come to decisions anyway.

Archived