When exactly is "early"?

Hi folks,

My CASPA application was mailed mid/late July and I've received confirmation e-mails from all the schools I applied to. The deadlines ranged from September to January. Based on other posts on the forum, it's clear I should have submitted in April/May. I'm just a little puzzled because one school is doing interviews about six months before their posted deadline (they made no mention of rolling admissions). Is July considered too late to apply? I realize the schools have applicants from April-June they're working on, but I'm just a bit nervous. I thought I was a little early.

Yea your very early compared to when I applied last cycle which was October. I had schools that had their deadlines in mid December and March of this year so in that perspective I wasn't late. I feel anything before August is early. I took a risky decision of applying very late but got into my top choice. Good luck.

Archived