2011-2012 Applicants

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my caspa app about 10 days ago and am still waiting to hear from them. Here is an excerpt from their website:

" Upon the receipt of your CASPA application to PCOM, a required supplemental application will be sent to each candidate via email."

Sounds like everyone gets a supp app, not just those who will get an interview. Just wondering when they will send them out.

I just got home from my EMT shift and found it in my inbox. I took the time to fill the whole thing out without realizing that there was another essay and I can't save it to finish later!!! I guess I can't turn off my computer till I write that essay.... Still got to finish another 11 to write besides this one...... :=D:

I believe that Office 2010 uses .xps and their instructions are for older versions of Office. I asked them if they would let me know if they are unable to open .xps format files and I would install an older version of office and haven't heard that they couldn't so I am thinking that they are OK with .xps. Anyone know differently?

I believe that Office 2010 uses .xps and their instructions are for older versions of Office. I asked them if they would let me know if they are unable to open .xps format files and I would install an older version of office and haven't heard that they couldn't so I am thinking that they are OK with .xps. Anyone know differently?

heyy mike, i'm using office 2007 and can't save the document under .tif either, but i can saving it as .xps. did u ever receive their email saying they can't open it?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

hi folks...as much as it is more work to do another essay ...good news is there is no essay on the day of the interview. Most programs have 2-3 essays that must be written first thing the morning of the interview. Getting the essay compiled while you have time to think and have a clear head, plus spell check is quite nice. The day of the interview you can just relax and be yourself...this is a great program! Good luck!

hi folks...as much as it is more work to do another essay ...good news is there is no essay on the day of the interview. Most programs have 2-3 essays that must be written first thing the morning of the interview. Getting the essay compiled while you have time to think and have a clear head, plus spell check is quite nice. The day of the interview you can just relax and be yourself...this is a great program! Good luck!

you went to an interview already?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived