• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those limbs you see are prosthetics, jed collects the real ones before his tests!;)

Well, at least you got them in time for finals. Okay Jrs. welcome to hell week, go be the stars we hope you are. Make Jed, Jackie, Drs M & T and Alfonso happy.

LesH

Guest pamade

hello, aliaga77.

i went to school a guy at PCC, then we interviewed at SJVC together. i am currently attending pa school, and just wanted to know if he got in...since we lost touch. his name is allen(v.), i believe. please tell him liza (from PCC gross anatomy) says hi. i will check back for your response. thanx

Guest pamade

hi, alan! its liza, from PCC. glad to see we both made it into pa school. will you be attending CAPA this year? do you facebook? trendler is there! i asked one of your classmates (aliaga 77)if you were part of their class, then i found your response to a thread. we should swap stress stories....ttyl !

Good Job Jrs. One more term behind you! As Anthony has pointed out "Now for something completely different." Please do not underestimate the programs ability to step things up a bit in Term III. We are going to move very quickly. Please stay on top of it, it can be a wild ride, but once that term is over your white coats await and the Clinical year. Halfway done! Get some rest, have some fun, enjoy family and friends...the week will go quickly.

LesH

Ahhhhh refreshed! Now back to go get 'er done! Not gonna lie...I missed my 2nd family...and I kinda missed not having to worry about what to wear...although Sarah we will still have our flamin' polos party after we graduate...haha. Looking forward to seeing all 22 of our smiling faces tomorrow :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3rd term was definitely an entirely different beast! It was intense! See you guys Tuesday :)

-Anthony

Anthony

So I assume that means you concur with my description of what the third term experience is like? LOL Don't forget to introduce yourself to the wall you just slammed into...Good job, enjoy your break rest up and we'll see you back to the grind Tuesday. Proud of you Anthony keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Uncle Les :) Thank you for believing in me.

Anthony, there was a lot on your plate and you stepped up to it and did what I asked. You have nothing but my respect. Now get back to your books and finish the didactic year strong. Nothing but love and in a supportive and nurturing way...lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived