Hello friends. I introduce to you "The Official Class of 2011" thread

(background trumpets)

I hope you all will utilize it and not let it die and be pushed back to page 2 :)

At any rate, here I am studying adult medicine, in particularly parasitic skin infections (scabies) and I'm scratching all over! Ugh!

I know there are some study groups going on tomorrow for next week's quizzes and exams, one in Fresno and one here in Visalia. Contact me if you need details.

Lastly, I looked into this year's upcoming CAPA Conference. WOW, good times ahead! Thank you Monica for the detailed information you provided us last week. I look forward to going and hope to book my room sometime next week.

BTW, the t-shirt and cheer ideas some of us spoke about a few days ago during our break were great! I hope this works out.

OK my break is over, back to my reading.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Class photo will be taken on MONDAY, August 3 before class.

2. Visalia study group 2pm today at Panera Bread; Fresno study group contact Tina G. or Deepa

Here are some links on hematology.

http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/OperationalMedicine/DATA/operationalmed/Lab/Lab.htm

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/general_lab_values.html

Thank Les for finding them. I'll try to keep this thread updated with the appropriate links as well relative class information as we move along in the program.

BTW, the t-shirt and cheer ideas some of us spoke about a few days ago during our break were great! I hope this works out.

From what I understand you have an "Idol" already so that just leaves the cheer competition and of course my personal favorite...The Challenge Bowl! Hopefully your seniors have that one squared away (Zeus?).

Enjoy the CAPA study break when it comes.:D

Impressive work you should make Mr. Lupian proud, especially if you pass his test and quizzes....Keep up the good work. We may have to keep Alan around after all...lol.

LesH

I'm hoping to do that very thing as a matter of fact I have nowhere to go but up compared to last week's performance:o, passing just isn't good enough!

I was going to dub this the official post for Class 2011 but since Les has already posted on it i should just shut up. study hard this weekend and I will see you all tomorrow looking bright and shiny for pictures. By the way does anyone besides Alan know when and where we are taking them?

This song just played while im here studying for Adult Med and it gave me some pep :) It's true! Ain't nothing stopping us now! McFadden & Whitehead - "Ain't No Stopping Us Now"

Anthony

For those who are about to test...I salute you. Make Mr. Grant proud.;)

LesH

Archived