I love those notes. I will cherish them always. Really, I love them. I do DataChem, but just once on Study Mode though. And with help... I'm a chicken. :o

Thank you Tina, I really don't want the addtional information to be a burden so that puts my mind at ease somewhat. As far as DataChem is concerned the more you utilize it the better you get at computerized test and standardized questions. From what I've seen you are far from a chicken...lol;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll try Anthony, I'll try. Class of 2011, happy whatever holiday you celebrate.;)

LesH

Well it sure has been peaceful...lol. I hope you are all rested and ready to come back to the grind. We have had time to plan some new and interesting things for you all....lol.;)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would share with you some comments from a graduate:

Hello Les,

Everything is going well, work, work, work... you know how it goes :-) Keep stressing out your students to study hard, they will need it in the fututre. Remember how you would always push on Primary Care, and some of us just wanted to be done with the program and go practice Derm or Ortho? Guess what, from my own experience: IT IS REALLY GOOD TO HAVE A YEAR OR BETTER TWO OF PRIMARY CARE EXPERIENCE. This will help in any specialty. As I am working now with cancer patients me, not my MD, manage their DM, HBP, do PAPs, etc. concurrently with treating their main disese.

Anyways, hope all is well at the program. Good luck farming on FB :-))

Regards,

Marina Rhodes, PA-C

• 3 weeks later...

Golden Plats

This is one of those rare moments that I will put in writing a formal "Outstanding..way to go!" for overall class perfromance on Mr. Grant's Psych test! Maybe there is hope for you all yet..lol. You even impressed Mr. Grant with some of your responses during the test review. Those critical thinking skills are starting to click huh? Now don't get a big head and go back to studying neuro...

Nothing but love and in a supportive and nurturing way.

Hello GoldenPlats

Hope your little vacation helped with stress relief and catching up on studying. I'll be spending time in Sacramento next week talking about my "favorite subject" with the Physician Assistant Committee so I may not be seeing you before some of you make the journey to NAPA. Be good, be safe and be sane.

LesH

• 2 weeks later...

Les! We all miss seeing you on campus, even though we are quizzed extra when you're around. LOL Glenn and I thought we saw your car parked out front and we went looking for you. I hope Sacramento went well. Thanks again for all that you are doing.

Anthony

[quote name='aliaga77']Les! We all miss seeing you on campus, even though we are quizzed extra when you're around. LOL Glenn and I thought we saw your car parked out front and we went looking for you. I hope Sacramento went well. Thanks again for all that you are doing.Anthony[/quote]

Anthony, good to know I'm missed..lol. We can arrange for more quizzes if you like. Between weather and road closures, working on closing out Admissions, self study reports and illness I have been hanging in there. Sacramento was extremely encouraging, I really thank my counterparts from USC and Sam Merritt for their support on the issues, and the PAC's concern and desire to help is commendable. We'll see what happens I hope this can come to an agreeable outcome for all parties concerned. I was happy to see the article on Jed in the CAPA news, the Seniors walking away with all those CAPA scholarships, graduates racking up those NHSC LRP scholarships and Adam's article on the Hx of CAPA and last but not least your class' perfromance on the Neuro exam. Keep up the good work. I may not be there physically but don't think I don't know what's going on...lol:cool:

LesH

Really good finally getting back on campus and on behalf of the faculty thank you for your continued hard work and perserverance. Good job on those POHPs, and I am really impressed with the heam/onc scores. I have to agree with Jed it looks like a few more critical thinking lights have come on...lol. Hold on Jrs. just a few more days right Anthony? Please start utlizing Pam more, we are going to try and increase non threatening testing during her tutorials as well as addtional lectures to revisit topics from adult medicine. You can do it...at this point iin the game you really have little choice. :) You are making an old man feel really good about what we are doing in Visalia.

On another note, I cannot seem to find my ID handouts, they might have been lost when my hard drive crashed and were not recoved when the drive was reapired. Sorry. I will try to recreate as many as possible, this takes a while because I know how Tina F. wants lots of pictures and graphs...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived