• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry Les we all missed your smile, and sun shine and lolly pops attitude last week.

Yeah right I got your lolly pops attitude...did you all get my psuedo study guide for GU? If not could ya'll make sure that folks that did not get it, get copies. Now the disclaimer is I'm not going to do that "what is going to be on the test thing" I'm going to focus you on what would be nice for you to know...backwards and forwards! You are still responsible for everything on your syllabus/topic objectives.

A word to the wise...when Jed says know "3 things", he means 3 things about each of the following: Epi, S/Sx, H&P, DDx, Labs, Tx, Complication, so he really means about 20+ things. Does that make sense? Some of you guys are really concrete thinkers..lol

And stop changing those answers and make sure you review your scantrons before you turn them in! One screw up filling in the bubbles is all it takes to mess up your scores big time. Dont make me repeat myself. I'll see you later.

Les

Okay folks, these next two weeks should be interesting, we want to see if this"kinder and gentler" approach to hell week works. We have never done this before... You seem to work well together so "the collective borg" you create should strengthen you individually...at least that is the premise we are making.;) Don't stress out Ms. Henderson and Ms. Urmson with any stupid stuff...Lol as if you could. Pull each other thru this, we're gonna find out if the power is really in you. We all got our battles this week, I will be doing my for the program and you need to do yours. Deal?

Have a good one ,see you in a week or so...

Les

PS I'm telling you like everybody else, just in case things really don't well next week in Portland, one of your fund rasiers may need to be for bail money...lol

Thanks Les! You got yourself a deal. As far as bail money is concerned, we all may need to sell a kidney to to bail you guys out.

Good Luck in Portland.

Anthony

Well, you can get away with one. Jed and Alfonso are another issue they are going to Vegas.

Well, you can get away with one. Jed and Alfonso are another issue they are going to Vegas.

I think you are right les, Jed and Alfonso are more likely to need the bail, you have Dr. M to keep you calm..lol

I am going to do my best to prepare for finals! I am sure everyone else will too but I can only speak for myself!

Have a nice time in OR and I hope you guys come back with smiles on your faces:)

Guest Tina M. Garcia

This whole conversation has put a smile on my face given that my favorite holiday has come and past and I had to study missing out on all the fun! Well, thinking about it now, I have been celebrating Halloween by looking scary at my desk! I asked my boyfriend earlier why he didn't tell me that my hair was looking:eek: CRAZY ?!!!

This whole conversation has put a smile on my face given that my favorite holiday has come and past and I had to study missing out on all the fun! Well, thinking about it now, I have been celebrating Halloween by looking scary at my desk! I asked my boyfriend earlier why he didn't tell me that my hair was looking:eek: CRAZY ?!!!

????????????????????????????????????????????? What's wrong with your hair?:confused:

Guest Tina M. Garcia

You didn't see it, and I didn't comb it!!!!

Alan, you know I am a little sensitive about that alopecia. You are the causative agent.

Okay dudes and dudettes. Welcome to Hell week. You can stop cramming now. If you don't know it ...you don't know it. Take a deep breath, get some rest, DON'T CHANGE THOSE FREAKING ANSWERS, and let the good time roll. I'll see you later this week and hopefully it will all be good.

Show us you are the lean mean diagnostic machines we hope you are becoming.;) Nothing but love and in a supportive and nurturing way.

LesH

WOW I just realized that I made it to a Rep Power of 10. Whatever that means. When did that happen?...lol, not yet EMED or Andersenpa but hey its something...lol

Archived