• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Les I took the liberty of emailing these links to the class for those that don't take time to peruse the forum, or take time to play poke at the PD to see how far we can get, LOL! Plus after Jed's crash course on EKG's it's actually starting to make sense now and looks like something more then crazy lines on paper, kind of like figuring out how to read music for the first time.

LOL..poke at the PD. Thanks for taking care of your classmates. If you think Jed's rocking and rolling in Cardio what till Alfonso gets his EKG groove on..lol

What I said today in Class I meant. Take time to relax tonight. It is what it is. You either know the material or you don't. Trying to cram now may not be a good thing at this time.

Just become one with the scantron and don't change your freaking answers

...got that?;)

See you in the AM

Les

Guys please read the questions, don't change your answers and relax. By noon today you will have passed thru a major milestone in your PA training. I know you will step up to the challenge...even you Alan..lol.;)

It does feel good to be past Cardio, time to enjoy a weekend with the wife! Thanks for the push Les!

Now I know I said relax and enjoy your weekend and I mean that. Don't get freaked out when you see all my GI handouts in your email boxes....Just trying to stay on top of things.

Use them if they are helpful, but you know the drill, what your instructors and syllabus say is your number one priority. Good luck, Good weekend I am headed out of Visalia to go home now....;)Got to rest up for that helluva PA week you got planned!

LesH

Your handouts are great les. Thank you.

Now I know I said relax and enjoy your weekend and I mean that. Don't get freaked out when you see all my GI handouts in your email boxes....Just trying to stay on top of things.

Use them if they are helpful, but you know the drill, what your instructors and syllabus say is your number one priority. Good luck, Good weekend I am headed out of Visalia to go home now....;)Got to rest up for that helluva PA week you got planned!

LesH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived