Interviews!!!

Anyone who has interviewed but has not been accepted nor rejected...I'm sure you all have probably received the 3 application communication emails giving your username and password for mystar.utmb.edu. I received my 3 emails on 9/15, but still have not seen any update on the mystar.utmb portal. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you know when/what info will be posted?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who were accepted, I am like you and just waiting. I am ready for a welcome packet or oreintation packet, something...I was looking at the finacial aid and was wondering since we start in June do we need to fill out an application now? I sometimes can't believe I was accepted so I printed up my acceptance email and hung it on my fridge just so I can stop stressing, how silly is that? Just wondering if anyone has heard anything to do yet other than accept admission and send transcripts. Can't wait to meet everyone!

I am so excited to meet everyone too! Thats a really good question about financial aid, if you find out will you let us know. I also always check the letter, it makes me so happy haha. Lets try to keep each other posted. To everyone still waiting, i hope you hear super soon!

Archived