• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I received an e-mail notifying me of my interview in January.

I have a 3.495 over all GPA, and 3.52 science GPA. I took classes exceeding the pre-requisites (my major was basically on the pre-med track).

I have 342 hours as a CNA in the alzheimer's unit of a nursing home as well as 360 hours of clinical lab experience, and 100 hours volunteer experience at a children's hospital. I have 3 letters of recommendation, etc.

I'll also be working in December and get probably 150 more hours before my interview.

What do you think my chances of getting accepted for this cycle are?

Thanks!

Hi everybody,

I received an e-mail notifying me of my interview in January.

I have a 3.495 over all GPA, and 3.52 science GPA. I took classes exceeding the pre-requisites (my major was basically on the pre-med track).

I have 342 hours as a CNA in the alzheimer's unit of a nursing home as well as 360 hours of clinical lab experience, and 100 hours volunteer experience at a children's hospital. I have 3 letters of recommendation, etc.

I'll also be working in December and get probably 150 more hours before my interview.

What do you think my chances of getting accepted for this cycle are?

Thanks!

Hi Tennisgal255,

Your chances look pretty good. I am pretty sure you will be accepted but what is strange is why would they call you so late in the cycle? The have been interviewing since October. The earlier you interview, the better chance you have to get accepted because MCPHS does rolling admissions. Anyways, all the best. 

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Archived