Need shadowing for Long Island and NYC

I have been looking for someone to shadow for over 2 years and all i get is the same thing. That due to privacy they can't help me, or that they don't need help or are unable to do so. I have called local hospitals, volunteer offices and even private offices. Is there anyone who has actually got someone in this area or any advice or help for me?

I would greatly appreciate it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you willing to reside around Stony Brook or Smithtown?

There are is a doctor and PA I know whom you can shadow. Look up the phone numbers of Dr. James Penna (PA) or Stuart Cherney (Doctor) and try to contact their offices and ask permission. I got a place at the local hospital near Stony Brook University, and that's where Dr. Penna is located, so if I have to go and take classes at Stony Brook (personal matter), I'll be shadowing him during my spare time. Dr. Cherney's office is in Smithtown, have shadowed him before. There is also a PA there named Robin as well who works with Dr. Cherney, you can shadow her as well. They're very nice people :).

Archived