supplemental applications on CASPA

This year CASPA makes supplemental questions available in the "Program Materials" section of the application. Does this mean that once we submit our applications, we cannot edit the supplemental questions too? In the past once submitted, we were not allowed to edit our application but now that supplemental are involved, does this rule still apply? 

I want to know if I need to delete all my october and november schools until I finish their supplemental questions or would I be able to submit everything now and continue working on my supplemental applications on CASPA. Thank you! 

Submit to programs that do not have supplemental questions in the "Program Materials" section if you are finished with everything else.

Submit to programs with supplementals in "Program Materials" AFTER you've completed them. 

The good news is, the very first time you submit, your CASPA is placed in line for verification. If you decide to submit to more schools afterwards, it doesn't need to be re-verified.

Does that make sense?

Once you submit your application, NO information that you have added on your application can be updated, deleted, or edited. This does not apply to any 'Program Materials' sections that you have NOT completed at the time you submit. You can submit to additional programs at later dates and complete these sections as you go. However, you cannot submit to any one program without completing their required 'Program Materials' section. 

• 4 years later...