CASPA website/ customer service issues

I'm wondering if anyone else is having difficulties with CASPA at this time. I have not been able to lon on to the website for nearly three days now. Furthermore, i cannot get through to customer service via phone because they are experiencing high volumes of calls. Mind you ive been calling nearly every 30 minutes during their hours since Friday. I emailed them on Thursday night regarding a transcript issue and i finally recevied a reply today which was a generic response reviewing their transcript policies. Feeling quite frustrated right now and want to know if there are others having a similar experience.

Hi,

I've been able to sign in and out of CASPA just fine, this morning. Also earlier today, I called their customer service line and spoke with a representative. It took a couple of rings for them to let me enter my CASPA ID number, then the automated machine told me I was 4th in line. I waited for about ~10-15 minutes (not sure, don't remember) until a representative spoke with me. When you call in, do you stay on the line and wait? or does someone literally tell you they are too busy to accept calls? Because that has never happened to me. 

Same problem here! I was finally able to get onto the website today but all day it was not working. And yes it's very hard to get hold of them over the phone. I've found it's better if you call earlier in the morning, but you'll still have to wait like 20 minutes to talk to someone. 

I've been having the same problem trying to contact them for 4 days now. The line just rings until an automated voice says they are experiencing high call volumes and to try again later. I also have questions about my transcripts not being received and its holding up my application! I'm so frustrated!

I've been having the same problem trying to contact them for 4 days now. The line just rings until an automated voice says they are experiencing high call volumes and to try again later. I also have questions about my transcripts not being received and its holding up my application! I'm so frustrated!

Ah, I see. I guess I was just lucky. I called at around 12pm, PDT if that helps. 

My big issue is with my transcripts. I sent four transcripts from four different schools. However, two different schools are similar in name: antelope valley college and university of antelope valley. Problem is I received two confirmations they received antelope valley college but nothing for university of antelope valley. So now my submitted application is pending that one transcript and I cannot get help to fix the problem. It's amazing how you bust your ass for years preparing to go to graduate school and then stand the chance of it being screwed up over clerical errors and a customer disservice line.

My big issue is with my transcripts. I sent four transcripts from four different schools. However, two different schools are similar in name: antelope valley college and university of antelope valley. Problem is I received two confirmations they received antelope valley college but nothing for university of antelope valley. So now my submitted application is pending that one transcript and I cannot get help to fix the problem. It's amazing how you bust your ass for years preparing to go to graduate school and then stand the chance of it being screwed up over clerical errors and a customer disservice line.

Yeah, that sounds terribly frustrating. There seems to be a lot glitches with the new system, not sure if it's normal with the previous application cycles. I hope you get your issue sorted out soon. Good luck

Archived