Application Cycle 2015-2016

Just got the call today that there was an opening for the 11/20 interview!  Can't wait to meet you guys and good luck to everyone :)

I am interviewing on 11/20 as well! I am so excited! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far, keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already interviewed for the 2016 start.  There was no surprises with the format...it was right out of the Jefferson website/interview info.  There was your typical meet and greet with current students and faculty and then an information session.  The interviews consisted a group task (3 or 4 prospective students and a moderator), then a 15 -20 minute interview with faculty.  I had two faculty and some other people had an interview with one.  There is a tour after with the current students.   The atmosphere was relaxed and the faculty were pleasant.    The group task was a breeze...this is just a test of your ability to work in a group so don't hog the stage and you will be fine.  The questions are ethical dilemmas and your answers probably don't matter a whole lot.  The faculty interview was more of the get to know you questions than the "How to ace the PA interview" questions.   If you have soul searched about your reasons for being a PA and have a feeling about where you fit into the profession then you should be fine.  I have been to quite a few other interviews and this was definitely the most relaxed.  In most all my other interviews there were questions designed to rattle you and I did not run into any of this at Jefferson.   The faculty seemed genuine and the director was a very down to earth lady with a good sense of humor.   I  am really glad I applied to Jefferson and the interview experience put them at the top of my list.   Feel free to reply if you still have questions about the interview.

Good luck to all.

Q

Thanks for the input! Also, my interview is 1/11 and I was worried that it was late in the process but I'm guessing this is normal. Can't wait to see everyone there!!

Congrats on getting an interview! I am also interviewing on 1/11 at 8:30AM. Are you in the morning group as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived