Length of time from transcript sent to rec'd

I know they say to wait 7 to 10 days from the time you send your transcript for it to be received by CASPA but this is the second time I have sent a transcript and today is day 11 and I still haven't heard anything... Has anyone had a similar problem?

I have sent transcripts from other school earlier in the cycle and they were rec'd within 4 or 5 days but I'm starting to get a little anxious.. This one transcript is the only thing I'm waiting on until application gets put in line for verification.

CALL. Seriously.

I called Wednesday because I had sent out three transcripts at varying points (from mid May til last week). Called and they told me that "oh well we got the first one and we've had it since early June, but the school wasn't listed so it was confusing". 

(The school was listed, it was just a Canadian school so..?)

Call call call. They'll help you more.

Thank you so much! That's so frustrating because I've been checking like hourly to see if they have it so my application will be put in line to verify... I've tried to call a few times and got that automated response about the high call volume blah, blah, blah, how in the world did you get through?!

i'm in the same boat as you. I called them today, took a while to get a hold of them. They said they've received a large volume of  transcripts so its taking a bit longer than usual.  The school sent out the transcripts on 6/18. he said they should be processed by july 2nd, if not July 6th. The site does state, 7-10 business days after being sent. so yeah.. just hurry up and wait.  

I sent mine on the 12th. I finally talked to someone in customer service and she said she doesn't know what happened but told me to overnight a new set and make sure I have a tracking number in case they get lost again.. This hurrying up to wait stuff is the worst!

I know.. I sent one transcript, including the overnighted one I sent today, a total five times.. As if this process isn't stressful enough, right? Good luck on having yours received and I'll keep you posted if/when mine are finally put in!

I wondered the same thing.. I looked and saw that the overnighted ones were still in transit when I received the notification that they had received my transcript... So I don't know if something bizarre happened to mine or if that is just the amount of time that's it's taking CASPA to process them..

Oh, yay! I'm happy that yours were processed so quickly. Are you just waiting on verification now?

@Medmedic That's what mine says too.. I have looked around and saw that it took some people 3 days until they got a notification that their application was being "verified" after they had everything submitted.

@jsilveira- It was 13 days between the time my school sent them and the time they were "received" at CASPA... I'm assuming it took about 2 days to go from MO --> MA so I'm guessing its taking them ~11 days from the time they are actually received until your application is updated.

Did you guys run into this?:  I received a notification 6/29 saying a transcript was received, but my "Program Status" is still waiting on the arrival of this transcript before I can get in line for verification.  Is the 7-10 day waiting period supposed to be after you receive the notification that they received it?  I emailed them and didn't get a really clear answer...it's getting frustrating since I know they got the transcript more than a week ago but it isn't showing up yet!

Thanks!

UPDATE: Finally got through to CASPA as soon as I posted this!  Apparently it's an error on their end......so frustrating especially with an 8/1 deadline.  Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Archived