Verfied application with no CASPA GPAs

I was part of a batch of applications that was verified yesterday, but for whatever reason, CASPA official GPAs were not connected or added to your packet that is visible to the schools and to you.  Apparently CASPA is aware of this problem but does not know when it will be fixed.  Not cool, CASPA, not cool...

I finally got on the phone with a manager.  She said to give it a full 24 hours from your verification time, and check your packet again.  If still nothing, give CASPA a call.  You have to call about a dozen times before you get to be put on hold, every other time you will get the "we are busy" message.

I had a similar thing happen... Some of my GPA sections were missing. It took them about two weeks to fix it (but this happened pretty early on, so I don't think it was top of the list). They did let the programs I applied to know about the error & updated them when it was fixed. Good luck & I feel your frustration/stress!

It's been over 24 hours, no changes.  I guess I need to plan my time to be on hold all afternoon with CASPA...

I personally let my programs know, and they can actually see some things I cannot and I can see some things they cannot see.  So I am not sure what each school is actually seeing at this point.

I called yesterday and the rep told me that she would send it to support and should have my GPA up by today. Still nothing yet and it has just about been 24 hours since that call. Really getting frustrated here! I know the school I applied to has been sending an email saying they received applications the day after, but I was verified Monday and still have no email. I am assuming it is because of this issue. Hoping this issue is fixed today. 

I can now see my GPA by subject and GPA by year, but not by school.  Furthermore, the verified grades have not populated in the coursework sections.  I suppose I should be happy this a step in the right direction.  However, it's still not completed correctly.  Is there supposed to be a tab for your overall GPA's?  Mine is hidden in the middle of the GPA by year section.  This strikes me as odd and it's hard to find!

Thanks, I did not realize medical terminology was considered English.  I think they may have counted my developmental English from back in the day as well.  This makes sense now.  I am upset about the issues with my app and GPA.  Perhaps, I need to stop looking at my app and focus on fixing the GPA issue before I jump to further conclusions.  I am going to try and call CASPA tomorrow.  I was unsuccessful getting through today and have yet to receive any responses from emails sent, feeling frustrated.  On a positive note my sGPA is considerably higher than I was expecting.  I hope this is not part of the glitch. 

Archived