Can I submit my CASPA and then submit GRE score later?

Hi! i'm done with all the things that I need to do in CASPA such as personal statement, supplement, coursework submission, etc. but I haven't taken GRE yet which I'm planning to do next month.

Some schools that I apply require GRE.

Can I submit what I have so far? and then come back later to enter my GRE score? Is that possible?

Thanks!

The answer is yes. CASPA will accept official GRE scores in the application at any point. You may also report NEW GRE scores in the 'Standardized Test' section even after you submit. You will want to confirm that the program(s) you are applying to do not require you to have your GRE scores submitted at the time you submit your application. That is individual by program, so confirm this. 

The answer is yes. CASPA will accept official GRE scores in the application at any point. You may also report NEW GRE scores in the 'Standardized Test' section even after you submit. You will want to confirm that the program(s) you are applying to do not require you to have your GRE scores submitted at the time you submit your application. That is individual by program, so confirm this. 

In regards to this, will all the programs I apply to be able to view my new GRE scores?

Archived