2015-2016 Cycle (Class of 2018)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet bum glued to my phone. Absolutely fell in love with the staff and the school and am really hoping for the best!

Don't suppose anyone has heard anything yet? I know they'll be emailing everyone probably within the next week, but still holding out for that phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got that acceptance phone call last night from ms. Kestler!! So pumped and look forward to meeting ya'll in a few months!!

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how late did they call? Wasn't sure if we should expect to hear anything after 5 or 6 in the evening.

So who's making the Facebook page I hear about or is it made already?

Congrats! One of the current students had mentioned that once the interviews were completed and everyone has accepted their seat in the program, that someone (I assume someone from the school) will create a Facebook page for the incoming students to interact with the current students. I'm not exactly sure when that will be. Maybe in February since that is probably when the class will be finalized for the most part??? Just a guess. I don't know any more than that.

So who's making the Facebook page I hear about or is it made already?

@ royce920 Congrats on getting in!!! As far as the facebook group goes I learned this from reading the matriculation guide from last years class that I got through a friend. Quote- "As a student in the program you will be invited to join the USA Physician Assistant Class of 2017 Facebook page. This is a closed group for your class and the current didactic class. Ms. Dunn is the main administrator and can help you with admissions topcs until you begin the program. The current didactic class will be there to help you with roommates, apartments, settling in, time management and a lot of insider tips!" Sounds like this will be a big help. My guess is once they send out the matriculation guide for our 2018 class we'll get an invite soon after to join the group.

Congrats Royce920! Has anyone else that interviewed on Jan. 8 or Jan. 9 heard anything regarding acceptance? I am anxiously waiting to hear something :)

Not yet. Interviewed on the 8th. I've been glued to my phone, constantly checking for emails, and checking my mailbox every day with the hope of finding something. If I'm not mistaken, they said we'd all know by the end of this week.

Archived