2015-2016 Cycle (Class of 2018)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All,

I'm late to this post but am still in the waiting boat. Hoping for an interview as this is my number 1 school. Anyone else received invitations for the Dec interview date?

Welcome,

I'm in the boat with you, my friend. This is my number one school as well. I haven't heard of anyone else receiving an invitation for the Dec. interview date. I'm sure there have been others. I can't imagine them sending out invitations today through friday considering the holiday, but I would imagine they will send them out through next week at the latest. Have to give people time to plan for those traveling from out of state. They recently changed the website to reflect a fourth interview date- two in January on back to back days. 

Anyway, best of luck to you! Let us know if you get any good news!

Thanks, Jlindsey! I will for sure post on here if I get any news. I applied to 14 different programs and the most "positive" news I've heard was that I was waitlisted at a school in Boston. This waiting period is so hard! I'll be coming from out of state - REALLY hoping to hear something soon!

Thanks, Jlindsey! I will for sure post on here if I get any news. I applied to 14 different programs and the most "positive" news I've heard was that I was waitlisted at a school in Boston. This waiting period is so hard! I'll be coming from out of state - REALLY hoping to hear something soon!

I really wish I could say the same regarding schools applied to. Unfortunately, due to personal constraints, USA is the only program I applied to. I hate having put all my eggs in one basket, but I'm remaining hopeful! The wait really is terrible. I check my email constantly! 

I received an interview invitation on Nov. 23th for the Dec. 11th interview date! Did those who accepted the invitation receive a confirmation email? Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I got an automated reply back, so I called Nancy the next day to verify and she already had me on the list for December 11th.

I still haven't heard anything other than the email that stated I was currently under review. Really hoping to be invited to one of the next three interview dates!

The same email that stated your supplemental application was received and verified? If so, that's all I've received as well. Same here! Good luck!

The same email that stated your supplemental application was received and verified? If so, that's all I've received as well. Same here! Good luck!

No, not the same email. Although I did receive the specific email you are referring to. USA received my supplemental application before my CASPA was verified and sent me an email indicating so. I never heard anything else after I was verified and emailed them to ask if they had everything in addition to my supplemental application. Nancy emailed me back and said they did, that I was currently under review, and that applicants should know their status by January. Hope that info helps. And thanks! Good luck to you as well!

I was accepted today with a call from Mr. Bill Drace. If there is a Facebook group I would like to be added.

Emily Presmanes

Thank you!

Epresmanes, congratulations on your acceptance. I was told by a current student that once everyone has been accepted into the program (after the Jan interviews), then a Facebook page will be created for all the newly accepted students and for the current class to be able to interact and ask questions prior to starting in May.

I was accepted today with a call from Mr. Bill Drace. If there is a Facebook group I would like to be added.

Emily Presmanes 

Thank you!

Hey! Were you accepted to UAB or South Alabama? Or both? Either way, congrats! But I know Bill Drace is with UAB and this is the South Alabama forum. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't get USA info from this forum if you were wanting UAB info!

Hey y'all - First time poster

So has anyone heard any feedback from UNE (Portland), Wisc Madison, Campbell (NC) or WMU in Kalamazoo?

I am starting to hear things and emails sent to these programs are telling me that Mid-December notifications should go out.   I know WMU is waiting for me to finish courses in progress - but any information from anyone would be awesome.

Best of luck to all - 

dt

Hey! Were you accepted to UAB or South Alabama? Or both? Either way, congrats! But I know Bill Drace is with UAB and this is the South Alabama forum. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't get USA info from this forum if you were wanting UAB info!

Hi! I was accepted at UAB. Thanks!! 

Good luck to everyone. 

Archived