2015-2016 Cycle (Class of 2018)

I can't find it specifically stated on their website, is USA on a rolling admissions cycle? It sounds like it could go either way, just basing it on their interview dates being after the deadline. 

Unless things have completely changed, I don't think so. We are having our open house in a few days and I will get as much info to you guys as I can.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great to hear about the veteran spots. I applied here and am a veteran so good news.  The school looks great and if offered a spot here I would probably choose this school because of its strong veteran presence (we can be a different breed of people sometimes and nice to know some other vets there..lol). 

Hey everyone,

I have applied to USA in hopes of getting accepted to the 2016-2018 class cycle. I am a veteran applicant as well, but I was wondering what info they put out at the open house this evening. I just wish I could have made it there to speak with some of the current students. I have a family like many of the other applicants, but I was wondering how many hours of studying and working on material for class the current students are putting in a night. I'm sure every student is different, but I am just not sure what the workload entails in the material covered for each class and what your normal week looks like. I'm sure many applicants are wondering what they are getting themselves into, so I hope the answers I could get from this would help. I appreciate any info the current students could give myself and other applicants, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! :) I submitted to USA through CASPA on Sept. 25. I received an email from USA on Oct. 8 saying they received my supplemental and fee.

Well it is good to know they have mad it that far into the process :) I got my complete email September 25th. Good luck and let us know how it goes!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived