Sullivan University 2015-2016

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also applied in early May and received an email stating they received my app.  I reached out to them a few weeks later to confirm all my forms from references and pt contact hours were received.  They said my app was complete.  It was mentioned that they were in the middle of bringing a new class in, as well as transition the first class from the didactic to the clinical phase.  There was no clear date given as to when they would be moving forward with the candidate process.

• 2 weeks later...

I applied in June and still waiting to hear back!

During my interview this past Friday, I was told they do rolling admissions and the current class could be as many as 50. Friday was the first interview date and there were only roughly 20 people or so interviewed. I applied early May, I would think that you will hear something, assuming that your application is competitive.

Does anyone know how many applicants they usually receive and how many people the invite to interview? I interviewed last Friday, but was curious if the 18 of us there were hand picked carefully out of a competitive pool, or if just not many people had applied yet to be considered for an interview.

I know that mine is one that is complete and is in the process of being reviewed. Mary Calhoon said that I should hear something within the next week or so. I was just wondering what the process was of the interview, if someone doesnt mind sharing. I was wondering if it was individual or group. Good luck to all!

Does anyone know how many applicants they usually receive and how many people the invite to interview? I interviewed last Friday, but was curious if the 18 of us there were hand picked carefully out of a competitive pool, or if just not many people had applied yet to be considered for an interview.

They received 192 applicants last year, per Mary.

I submitted my application last week, still waiting on my transcripts to arrive. This is a great school, anyone have any idea on what their average GPA is? I'm curious if I'm competetive with a 3.45 sGPA and 3.45 oGPA? Hope I hear something from them!!

I submitted my application last week, still waiting on my transcripts to arrive. This is a great school, anyone have any idea on what their average GPA is? I'm curious if I'm competetive with a 3.45 sGPA and 3.45 oGPA? Hope I hear something from them!!

The average GPA was 3.2 for the first class, and 3.4 for the class that started this summer.

Hope that helps.

My GPA is lower than yours, and I was offered an interview. You're definitely competitive! 

I sure hope so! Only thing is my application still isn't complete, my undergrad school has taken their time sending transcripts. I hope I'm not too late, but surely they aren't full yet...Goodluck to you, I know you must be anxious waiting to hear if you got in.

I'm sure there not full yet. If they only had 18 interviewing first round then they'll at least have to have another round if there taking 50 students and Mary told me they only do interviews once a month. Maybe you'll get on the next round! She said it takes 2-3 weeks to review an application. Plus you have to think, everyone that gets an offer I'm sure are applying to other schools and so they may not accept an offer. I wouldn't worry about being to late yet! Still plenty of time!!! 

Archived