Sullivan University 2015-2016

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I keep trying to call Mary to see if my application is complete and can't seem to get ahold of her or a return call. Anyone else having the same problem? I was wondering if they notify you when your application is complete and all transcripts and forms are received? I received a call from her after I submitted the online application but not sure if she'll call again once everything else is received. I guess I could email but would prefer to speak with her. 

Hey guys, I keep trying to call Mary to see if my application is complete and can't seem to get ahold of her or a return call. Anyone else having the same problem? I was wondering if they notify you when your application is complete and all transcripts and forms are received? I received a call from her after I submitted the online application but not sure if she'll call again once everything else is received. I guess I could email but would prefer to speak with her.

I have had good success contacting her via email.

Hey guys I was also wait listed. KTBOO4, if you don't mind sharing can I ask you a bit about your background? Overall GPA?, Cum GPA?, number of hours of experience and in what specific field? Sorry I was just trying to get a better picture of the 8 people they accepted thus far. I am sure I met you the day of the interviews as well and a big congrats to you:-) Also anyone else accepted and willing to share more information as well? Good luck to all the current and future candidates!!!

Hey guys I was also wait listed. KTBOO4, if you don't mind sharing can I ask you a bit about your background? Overall GPA?, Cum GPA?, number of hours of experience and in what specific field? Sorry I was just trying to get a better picture of the 8 people they accepted thus far. I am sure I met you the day of the interviews as well and a big congrats to you:-) Also anyone else accepted and willing to share more information as well? Good luck to all the current and future candidates!!!

Thanks I am really excited.  I can't wait to start learning about medicine again!

Age at app 37

Overall GPA 3.78

Science GPA 3.75

Associates of EMS, Bachelors of Allied Health Science

Paramedic > 20k hours worked estimated 5k actual direct pt care hours.

Service provider for adults with cognitive disabilities 1500 hours

Volunteer 500 hours as an EMT basic

Shadow time with PA's and MD 50 hours

Archived