Sullivan University 2015-2016

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was considering applying to this school for the next cycle and wanted some feedback to see if I would be a good applicant or not.

My Undergrad GPA is 3.01

My Science GPA is 2.86

I have lots of experience as a medical scribe and a medical assistant probably close to 3000 hours. I am also a EMT-B and volunteer as one. I held many leadership position and volunteered for many organizations as an undergrad. Any advice on if I would be a good applicant or not?

I am also applying to the PA Program in Sullivan University as I finished my application mid September week. Just trying to send over all the requirement.

I have 525 direct patient contact hours. My GPA is 3.1 maybe. I had a degree in Finance and decided to do my masters in PA as I just loved the profession as I was

volunteering. Could anyone tell me what you guys think of my chances of getting in?

Hope to hear from you. Honestly just share your opinion as I really want to get in.

Teresa

Archived