2015-2016 Applications

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit late to the game, but I'm in the process of completing my application to Northwestern. From what everyone knows of the program and admissions, do you think that I'm too late to be seriously considered at this stage? 

Thanks everyone, and congratulations to those of you with interviews and acceptances :D

I am a bit late to the game, but I'm in the process of completing my application to Northwestern. From what everyone knows of the program and admissions, do you think that I'm too late to be seriously considered at this stage? 

Thanks everyone, and congratulations to those of you with interviews and acceptances :D

I cannot say for certain, but if you apply and complete the secondary by the deadline and you are deemed well-qualified, they will most likely invite you to interview since it does take them a while to actually fill their class. You may be at a slight disadvantage because they do utilize rolling admissions, however, you won't know of a favorable or unfavorable outcome unless you go for it! Best of luck to you!

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have been accepted and bext of luck to everyone else that is still in the process! I have graduated with my MPH in May 2015. My application is currently under review and Northwestern is one of my top choices! I have spoken with Kevin a few times about the admissions process and he is GREAT to speak with. He really explains the program well and addresses any concerns or questions you may have! I hope to be fortunate enough to receive an interview this cycle.

Archived