Tacoma meet and greet December 11th

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I was thinking it might be a good idea to keep things simple and keep the initial date, place and time:

Where: The Harmon 938 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

When: December 11th @ 6:30 pm

Let me know if this is okay with everybody.  If everyone agrees to the location, I will make reservations on Monday of next week so that more people can RSVP :-)  The date is getting closer.  So excited to meet everyone!  

Hey guys,

I was thinking it might be a good idea to keep things simple and keep the initial date, place and time:

Where: The Harmon 938 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

Let me know if this is okay with everybody. If everyone agrees to the location, I will make reservations on Monday of next week so that more people can RSVP :-) The date is getting closer. So excited to meet everyone!

Great initiative, Mayrn82! :) This location and time will work for me :)

Hey guys, I'm sorry...just read the post, due to travel plans I won't be able to make it to either that would be happening. I was coming on to cancel. Hope you guys have a great meet! See you on the 12th :)

Sorry you won't be able to make it!  I look forward to meeting you during the interview.  Fingers crossed for all of us :-)

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend :-)  It is the final weekend before the Big Day.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a total of 7, including myself, that are planning to attend the Medex Tacoma meet and greet this Thursday.  I wanted to make sure I request enough seats for us so please let me if you don't see your name mentioned below:

• Snakeeater12
  • Yaguirre
  • UWgrad
  • SonoSmith
  • irishnozzlehead81
  • tracy537

Just a reminder:  

Where: The Harmon 938 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

See everyone there!

Mayrn82

Good afternoon all ,

Is there still hope  for me  to attend Thursdays meet and greet ? Really excited to be interviewing with you all Friday.

Kindest regards

MM31 

Welcome mm31!

That would be no problem at all.  I will change the reservations from 7 people to 8.  We will see you there!  Just a reminder of the location and time so you don't have to search through the forum:

Where: The Harmon 938 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

Mayrn82

Archived