Tacoma meet and greet December 11th

Didn't want this info to get lost in the thread for Tacoma folks.

What: Meet n greet with Tacoma class 2 before the interview on December 12th.

Where: The Harmon 938 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

When: December 11th @ 6:30 pm

Why: Meet some of us current students, ask questions, and meet some of the people you will be interviewing with. It always helps to have a familiar face in the room on interview day!

I will make the reservation under "MEDEX". So those who received an interview invite let us know if you are thinking about coming (highly recommended) so I can get an accurate count.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is unfortunate!  However, I am still excited to chat with all of the current students at the interviews.  Thanks so much again to EMSGuy1982 and other current students who have been active on this thread.

I was wondering if any of the applicants that received an invitation would still like to meet up to help ease all of our nerves?  I would be wonderful to get to meet potential classmates nonetheless.  In addition, seeing a familiar face during the big day would make the whole process a whole lot easier :-)  Let me know what you all think.  I would be happy to set up the reservations.  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  

That is unfortunate! However, I am still excited to chat with all of the current students at the interviews. Thanks so much again to EMSGuy1982 and other current students who have been active on this thread.

I was wondering if any of the applicants that received an invitation would still like to meet up to help ease all of our nerves? I would be wonderful to get to meet potential classmates nonetheless. In addition, seeing a familiar face during the big day would make the whole process a whole lot easier :-) Let me know what you all think. I would be happy to set up the reservations. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

That's a great idea! I'm on board :)

That is unfortunate! However, I am still excited to chat with all of the current students at the interviews. Thanks so much again to EMSGuy1982 and other current students who have been active on this thread.

I was wondering if any of the applicants that received an invitation would still like to meet up to help ease all of our nerves? I would be wonderful to get to meet potential classmates nonetheless. In addition, seeing a familiar face during the big day would make the whole process a whole lot easier :-) Let me know what you all think. I would be happy to set up the reservations. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Yes. I am on board. Please let us know. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Archived