Incoming Class of 2014

• 2 weeks later...

The interview was very laid back, there were 5 us in my interview group, it started with a powerpoint introduction and then we had a chance to ask questions about the program, then they gave us 4 situations and we had to write what we would do in each one. The interview it self was maybe 20min with 2 faculty members overall very relaxed no crazy questions, they also offered a tour of the campus at the end for those who were interested. Good luck! i hope you get the interview!

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone I'm going to be attending Seton Hall in the Fall 2011 and wanted to start a thread for the incoming class

How long did it take to get a response after the interview What type of scenarios did they ask you to write Thanks I am interviewing soon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

They should start interviews sessions again very soon. I interviewed with them on Dec.12th and that was the last day for the first round of interviews for the year. And their current PA students were finishing exams at that time.

I heard back that same week after my interview, was accepted that thursday.

Best of luck!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gisey87-

Our interview process is mostly conducted in small groups and usually lasts around 3-4 hours. In general, the interview process consists of:

-Discussing the program and answering any questions you may have.

-Collecting a brief writing sample.

-Some group exercises.

-Interviewing individually with faculty members.

We are also happy to show you around campus if you like.

We have a very relaxed interview process. My best advice is be yourself. In a program of our size, we are looking to see how each individual will fit into a class and contribute to its overall success. What are the unique skills and talents that you bring to the table? How does your personality match up with the "personailty" of the program?

You should be asking the same question of programs you interview at. Essentially all of our interviewees have great credentials and are accepted at multiple schools. Find the school you think you will happiest at. You will work hard and suffer wherever you wind up going - there is no sense adding needless suffering on top of that by being in an environment you don't enjoy. Find a school that fits your personality well and where you like the people and the culture.

Good luck!

Archived