Looking for a Business Partner

We have recently entered a period of overwhelming demand for our services as the nearest headache clinic to us, with about 5,000 patients, suddenly closed it doors (plus our own demand had been growing by leaps and bounds).

We need help!

I'm looking for a PA with an entrepreneurial spirit. It would be great if that person has had some background in headache management (worked in neurology or at an actual headache clinic) but would consider training them. The ideal candidate would look to the future of assuming complete ownership after I start to step down in a few years.

We are located in one of the most beautiful spots in the US. Below is actually our main clinic (top floor). Think about it and give send me a PM.

r1.jpg

I've been to the clinic. Mike has a great set up there.

Mike-didn't realize you were so busy that you needed to add a partner. Have you talked to contrarian?

I actually referred another pt to you last night who has been through the ringer with several folks shotgunning random treatments without success or method.

Our demand had been slowly growing since July.  Then this nearby clinic suddenly closed (our number one competitor) and there has been an avalanche.  I see four new patients per day and I think, just today, we have had 15 request for new appointments.  

time to raise the rates, renegotiate with insurance companies (as soon as you SP is boarded)

or maybe that cash only practice??? 

Archived