Feedback regarding GPA, transcripts, and experiences.

Hello,

I am a pre-PA student currently approaching the "finish line" with regards to the pre-requisite courses I have been needing to complete for the PA programs I dream of applying to and one day attending for 2016. I will be applying this upcoming April or a couple months after depending on the amount of hours I am able to acquire by that time, but have been wondering like so many other students, what my "odds" are in terms of not only having my application looked at, but also being offered an interview. 

I do have transcripts available for viewing, along with several hours of shadowing various PAs, am currently working as an ED Scribe, and will be a CNA hopefully by mid-January. Apart from experience, I realize that GPAs are extremely crucial along with everything else that enables an applicant to truly be well-rounded. 

If at all appropriate, I would be very eager to share my transcripts via email/privately and discuss anything regarding what I have thus far!

Thank you very much,

prePA3. 

Archived