Online/affordable Bachelor completion options

Hello,

I'm on my 1st time applying to different PA programs don't require BA/BS. Back ground:
- earned an AA, took science courses long ago, had some repeats to refresh the age of those courses.

- withdrew from a BS Bio decade ago due to family.

- different attempts to earn a BA/BS but life required working several jobs.

- earned certs & worked as LVN, care giver, interpreter.

- have many credits, but without a BA/BS. *frown* (I know)

Possibly be a potential 2nd time application next year as nothing heard at this point with all PA programs applied this year:

- improve profile with a BA/BS to apply into many MS-PA programs.

- re-assess & improve after receiving recommendations/feedbacks from programs applied this year

(a small question here, when should I contact the programs for feedbacks on my application if I don't hear anything from them after the cycle ends? I know PA admissions work long days, crazily busy with application reviews process).

The big question:

- is there any "accredited" online Bachelor completion program out there? (affordable & low # credits)

- or is there a Bachelor Completion option that willing to evaluate all my existing credits & credentials to help me obtain a BA/BS in the quickest time as possible?

Appreciated all forum members on your suggestions.

Thank you & happy Autumn.

Nova Southeastern University is working well for me.  Learning a lot and pretty affordable. Also, I have found that most people in the medical field have heard of them since they also have a medical school. 

I recommend you do all of your general education requirements at your local community college for much less then transfer them in.

http://www.nova.edu/chcs/healthsciences/bhs/course_requirements.html

Be sure to check the # of credits required.  Also compare the price per unit. 

Also, consider schools with good reputations for the degrees physically earned on their campus.  I personally wouldn't go with a school that is known for "internet degrees".  They can be viewed by some as diploma mills. 

@SoCalPA: you're right about diploma mills, I'll keep that in mind unless I've no other options.

Check out excelsior.edu.  They specialize in putting degrees together with their own courses, credit by exam, and courses taken at traditional brick-and-mortar schools.  They've got a TON of military graduates, as well as good nursing degrees.

Thank you rev-ronin, I'll contact them this week to find out.

Another option would be to go to a PA school that doesn't issue a Bachelor's, get your PA-C, then later work on your Bachelor's after PA school.

http://www.mvc.edu/academicprograms/pa/applicationProcess.cfm

MVC/Riverside in southern California is one option.  Others are Stanford/Foothills in northern California and Red Rocks in Colorado (last I checked).

Then you can get your MMS from Saint Francis U online.

At Ascent Business Solutions we believe that it is our people’s diligence, hard work and commitment, which play a critical role in our progress towards achieving our goals and objectives. Reasons enough to ensure that our employees get the best. We believe that Excellence is a journey and not just a destination. 
We recognize and honor excellence, through award functions, encouraging appraisal systems, employee benefit schemes, incentives and performance bonuses and much more. 

Our employees are encouraged to create a professional yet amiable environment wherein each and everyone can express their ingenuity and reliaze their full potential. 
http://www.ascent-group.com/careers.html
Call Us at: +91-712-2222732 or +91-712-2222733
or mail us at: careers@ascent-group.com

Check out excelsior.edu.  They specialize in putting degrees together with their own courses, credit by exam, and courses taken at traditional brick-and-mortar schools.  They've got a TON of military graduates, as well as good nursing degrees.

^ Agreed. Thomas Edison State College in NJ functions similarly to Excelsior as well.

Archived