2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I will now be interviewing on the16th of January. If anyone has any interview details (flow of the day) could you please share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed in November and the day was pretty laid back. We started out with a presentation on the program and then we got split in to groups. There were individual interviews, Q & A with students, and a student presentation in the morning followed by lunch. In the afternoon there were just group interviews. We didn't get a tour because the program was in the process of changing buildings but you all might get one at some point. Best of luck to everyone else interviewing! 

Hi Everyone. I actually got into Winchester tonight and I am staying at the Sleep Inn and Suites. I haven't been here in the day time yet but I did a little research and it sounds like the "charm" of Winchester is Old Town. I think most the hotels are in the same area a couple miles from the old town area. There are some restaurants around here but I think it would be fun to explore the downtown/old town area. The lady at the front desk here recommended a Pub/Restaurant called Union Jack Pub. We could meet there around 5:30pm. I am very open if other people have other preferences. 

Archived