Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone that has already had their interview, what time did you arrive to check-in? One of my emails said 10 AM, another said 11 AM.

We had to be there by 11. So I think most of us rolled in around 1030-1045- I might call and ask though because we never got an email that said 10, hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interviewing on November 21st! Does anyone have hotel recommendations, possibly one with a shuttle to campus or within walking distance since I'm too young for car rentals :(? Also which airport is closest? They list directions from the different airports but don't mention distance. Thanks!!

I will be interviewing on November 21st! Does anyone have hotel recommendations, possibly one with a shuttle to campus or within walking distance since I'm too young for car rentals :(? Also which airport is closest? They list directions from the different airports but don't mention distance. Thanks!!

I'll be there tomorrow for the interview, so I'll check to see if there are any hotels/motels nearby.

1. Great Lakes Navy Lodge
    Address: 2500 Meridian Dr, Great Lakes, IL 60088

Archived