Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview on 12/12…anyone else? I'm worried that I should have picked an earlier interview date and this session may only be for wait list

There is definitely another interview session in January scheduled, and there may be another session in February. The last interview session is typically the wait list session, so you should be just fine!

Hey does anyone know about how many people on average get in from the wait list?

After all of the interviews have been conducted the candidates on the wait list will receive a number indicating their place on the wait list. The past two years the wait list has removed students up to numbers #27 or #30, but as for the actual number of students which come off of the wait list I cannot say for sure. I was told at my interview that some years up to 1/3 of the class has come off the wait list. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Has anyone heard recently from Rosalind Franklin?  Just wondering where they are in their process.  

Hey, from what they told us at the interview, they were going to interview once a month through January. And they said the one interview date taking place in January was for the waitlist. Again, this is just from what I have heard.

Thank you!  I didn't get called for an interview, but they told me they are still considering applications.  We will see.  Best of luck to you!

Same here! I'm so confused. I hadn't heard from them in 15 weeks and then I got an email today saying please allow 4-6 more weeks for application review!!

Same here! I'm so confused. I hadn't heard from them in 15 weeks and then I got an email today saying please allow 4-6 more weeks for application review!!

I got the same email today... and that was after talking to them earlier this week.  I think the email was automated.  Sounds like the same email others said they got this past fall.  

I got the same email today... and that was after talking to them earlier this week.  I think the email was automated.  Sounds like the same email others said they got this past fall.  

Yeah I got the same email 2 times previously, but this one was sent 14 weeks after the last one I received, which said I would hear from them in 2-4 weeks. I emailed them back, asking if this was sent in error. Because how can they allow 4-6 MORE weeks for processing when the last interviews are in Jan??

Yeah I got the same email 2 times previously, but this one was sent 14 weeks after the last one I received, which said I would hear from them in 2-4 weeks. I emailed them back, asking if this was sent in error. Because how can they allow 4-6 MORE weeks for processing when the last interviews are in Jan??

Let me know if they get back to you with anything different than their normal "we will let you know as soon as we make a decision" email.  That is all I have gotten at this point, other than this email. 

They have a Feb. interview date scheduled (typically for waitlist spots)...as far as I know they are still going to use it...I haven't heard anything about them not using it...

Thank you!  I hope they do use it and I truly hope to get called for it!  Thank you for the information!!

Archived