Hello!

My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application.  It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them.  I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file.  Any thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks!  Good luck to all!

Hello!

My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application. It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them. I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks! Good luck to all!

Yes, let people work. I am sure reviewing your application is not the only thing they do!

Well this is a forum so all information should be taken with a  grain of salt.  I give information to the best of my knowledge, but I am no expert.  Also, can someone just answer a question that I post?  I'd like to know what is going on with everyone in their process.  I don't know anyone who is applying and I was hoping I would spark some good chats.  

You posted this in the student section of the forum! Let me tell you what is going on with me...i am on my first Gen surg clinical rotation, and loving it! However, i doubt that helps you in any way!

:)

Sorry about that.  I'll post elsewhere next time!  Is that rotation in your first year or are rotations only in the second year?

Archived