MGH Institute of Heath Professions PA Program 2014-2015 CASPA

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think that they would wait until the accepted/ deposit deadline for the 2nd round of interviewees before they start going to the waitlist. What do you think? I have no idea how many people are on the waitlist, or if it ranked and I am very curious!

I am wait listed too, from the first round of interviews. I thought that each interview round had two weeks to put a deposit down, otherwise they give up their spot more or less. If that is the case then two weeks for the last interview round should be just about up. How do you know that they gave out 24 invites? Does that mean that all 15 people that they heard from accepted a seat?

Yeah in the Dec 13 info session at the interview they said they had 15 confirmed people from the 24 they offered from the first round. But those people had until Dec 23 to put in their deposit or not. I have no idea how many did so by that date.

Waitlisted too, so are at least two other girls I met that day from the morning session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the office this morning. Admission knows the applicants they are going to contact when they know if/the number of spots they have to offer. It could be today! Good luck everyone.

I love how theyre SO organized with this whole process :)hahaha. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

Archived