MGH Institute of Heath Professions PA Program 2014-2015 CASPA

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update.  I attended an info session in May and at that time we were told that candidates who had completed apps in by the end of June would be notified in August for interviews/rejections in September. Glad to hear about the new timeline.    

New timeline is those who applied through july 31st go to first interview session and recieve invites in october.  Second round of interviews consist of those who applied after july 31st and those who were "waitlisted" for interview first round. 60 for each round round, 20 accepted each session. 

• 3 weeks later...

I also got an interview invite for Nov 14-15 today. I submitted June 19th--I think the interviews sent out today were for those who submitted by July. At the info session they would be splitting it into two groups for those who applied before July and those that applied after and also made reference to that in the invite email today. hope that helps!

Has anyone else heard any news on interviews?  My app was considered complete and ready for review on July 11th so I fall into the first batch of interviews/waitlist/rejections.  I contacted admissions and they responded back that no other communication has been sent out to applicants except for the application status update.  

You are probably still under consideration. As long as you didn't get a waitlist email I would not worry yet there is still another interview session and they send invites for that in November. It seems like they're not actually following that two separate batches depending on when you applied, since someone said they were wait listed an applied in September. Of course this is just my opinion..

Archived