Current Applicants 2014 (Hoping to be the Class of 2017!!!)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the first interview group but personally know someone from the second interview that heard today. Don't forget guys that not everybody accepts their seat and there's still plenty of hope. I have already accepted my seat and can't wait to meet my future classmates for this whole new chapter in my life.

I haven't heard anything.  I looked in last year's thread and it's kind of hard to tell, but it seems like there were deferments and rejections sent out around the same time.  Also, a side note, the wayne state internet/computer system is completely down today.  I went to check my application status on the grad school webpage and nothing would work.  I'm just anxious to hear anything and bumming myself out.  Congrats to everyone who got in, and everyone who is still waiting... good luck.

From the class of 2016 to the new class of 2017, Welcome! As happy as you might be, a small few of you probably don't fully appreciate how fortunate you are. You'll be right in the heart of the largest medical community in the region, learning with some of the best in the field. You couldn't ask for a better experience. Kick back, relax, and enjoy life.  Spend time with family and friends, you won't see much of them once the program begins. No matter how prepared you think you are, you'll learn you're not as prepared as you will later wish. Time is going to drag from now 'til May, but then its warp speed. Speaking of which I don't have anymore time to chat; I have to study. You will all be assigned a mentor in the month or so before the program begins. I (we) look forward to meeting you!

Hey everyone I was accepted!! New to the group and glad I waited to look at everything or it would have made it even more stressful! I was heading to Cozumel on November 6th for a relaxing gataway and checked my email at our layover in Dallas one final time before Mexico and the acceptance email was there waiting for me!  How much better did it make that trip haha.  Is the Facebook group up?

Archived