Current Applicants 2014 (Hoping to be the Class of 2017!!!)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! So they interviewed about 60 people today (30 at 8, 30 at 9:30) and said they are still working on the line-ups for the October 24th interview.  They don't know how many will be in the second interview group.  It was very relaxed, you got to talk with current students, ask questions, take a tour, had a ~20 min interview with a faculty member and a community PA, and wrote a small writing sample (don't ask the topic, they're gonna change it for the next group) for 20 minutes.  All in all pretty painless and they try to put you at ease as much as they can.  All the current students were super helpful and encouraging.  I wish everyone the best of luck! :) keep the hope alive

I also got the invite for 10/24!! So thankful they let us know nearly two weeks before we expected to hear something; now I'm trying to enjoy this temporary relief and stave off interview nerves for a bit! I look forward to meeting some of you in a few weeks!

Archived