Current Applicants 2014 (Hoping to be the Class of 2017!!!)

I was thinking the same thing today. Do we really have to wait another month to month and a half to hear anything, I don't know how much longer I can wait ????. Hopefully it will only be a few weeks after the last interview so we can all stop stressing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to all those interviewing tomorrow!! Also I'm sure you guys might ask so can someone let us all know how long they say it will be till we are suppose to hear anything? Hoping we will all know something in the next couple of weeks ????

I'm just thinking about my interview (again!) and about how it hasn't even been a week yet so I need to relax! I figured this was a good place to get that off my chest :) I also wanted to let you all know that last year at least some interviewees received an e-mail from WSU that contained a survey. I think it came about two weeks before the final decision was made, but I'm not positive about the timeline. Of course, seeing that in my inbox the first time was a bit of a trick to the system thinking it might be the admission decision, so I thought a warning about it might be helpful to others this time around. Wishing you all patience and positive outcomes!

I can't wait to meet everyone too! Congrats to everyone accepted and to those who haven't heard don't give up hope! This is my second year applying and if this is truly what you want to do you can't give up. Also my friend and I got the email last year that said they we were still being considered and had to wait till January. She got in in January so it is possible to hear later on too.

Archived