PANCE Pass Rate!?!?

So I've been following this forum for quite some time now and have begun looking into schools, most of which are in my area. I just so happenned to stumble across the PANCE pass rate of one of the schools nearby and I was completely taken back. At a whopping 42% first time pass rate for 2013, I begin to wonder how this program is still running. The program is relatively new, but I can't believe that this actually happenned. Does anyone know or have any experience with any other programs that are doing so poorly? With a 92% national average, its hard to believe there are programs like this out there.

• 1 month later...

Good news! Oneal was absolutely right and it seems they may have worked out the kinks. The first time pass rate for the class of 2014 is 100% so far (20/34 scores reported). I guess new programs do need a year or two to figure things out. Quite the turn around I must say. :)

Good news! Oneal was absolutely right and it seems they may have worked out the kinks. The first time pass rate for the class of 2014 is 100% so far (20/34 scores reported). I guess new programs do need a year or two to figure things out. Quite the turn around I must say. :)

That's still a huge chunk of potential failed attempts.

Archived