guidance for a newbie

Hello, I was wondering if there is a PA version of the MSAR (medical school admission requirements)?  For medical schools, it lists avg gpa/mcats of all students accepted and also pre-reqs etc for those schools.  Its something you pay for and download but I was hoping there was a PA version that could guide me.  Thanks.

(Please forgive me if this isnt the right spot as I wasnt sure if that is better posted here or in the pre-pa area)

I tried the directory there at paea and found myself in a looping link where I was never able to actually get to a point where I could suscribe.  However, I found http://physician-assistant-ed.com/  which has the pertienent info for 20 bucks and it kinda appears to be copying the paea site to fair degree. 

I manged to get it to work by clicking "sign in" at the very top in the black header and then clicking "subscribe now" under the login box.  Hope that helps.

I feel like physicianassistant-ed was a waste of money. I consistently found inconsistencies between their website and those of PA programs. It may be worth calling paea to see how you can get their spreadsheet. Bottom line - you need to be looking at the actual websites of individual schools for the final word on requirements, etc., which can change at any time. I wouldn't trust other sources.

Archived