Recency of pre-req's

My pre-req's are all 10+ years old, but I scored 36 on the MCAT earlier this year.

Is it likely I will have to take my perquisites over again? Doesn't my MCAT score indicate that I already know the material?

I emailed the only school I could attend, but I assume I won't hear back until after the first of the year.

Thank you.

Varies from school to school. Most of the ones I applied to wouldn't make any exceptions on their pre-req deadlines. There are a few out there that don't have deadlines. The school I will attend might not even have a deadline. Wouldn't hurt to reach out to some of the places you are interested in.

36 on the MCAT is great if you want to get into med school. Are you in the right forum?

But to answer your question, the prereqs between med school and PA are a bit different. MCAT does not test on anatomy, physio, or microbio outside of what you learn in general biology. Also most PA programs will require you to take the GRE.

Archived